Friday, October 2, 2009

June 8th 2009 Email Home

Jiating hao!
Yet another week has gone by at the MTC. I don't have Swine Flu (I've been tested) or any flu for that matter. So, that's good. I've gotten through Exodus and read that we don't really have to wash our hands before we eat (Matt 15:20... or 20:15). I've learned that my Mandarin's improved... But I've still got a LONG way to go. To help learn chractors/words, I've been adding the Pinyin (Romanization of Chinese) into the Children's Song Book (Ertong Geben), which has been, for me, fun. it's sad though; two weeks from tomorrow (the 23rd) is all the Taiwan missionaries estimated departure date, mines not until July 7th.... Which seems like a really long time. What are they gonna do with me? Well, I'll write again later today :) Di Zhanglao

I'm back. Where was I? Oh yeah: My companion has less time here that an English Elder. I still have more time here that one. I'm ready to see something other than brown brick buildings :) And I want real food.Hmmm... There really hasn't been much to tell about the last week. I'm really having a hard time at finding what to say... Really hard...I'll be sending some pictures in the Mail, that's exciting. I wasn't sure if I could use the word "what" a couple days ago.I'm really tired. Elder Mitchell's out of quarantine, Elder Juarez is in. I bought some stamps today.Sorry, I'm just tired right now.How's janitorial/Work going? How's the garden? How's Cali? How was Kira's wedding? How's the ward? How are you guys? How's the weather? How's JD Premium/Meleluka? Where are my vitamins? Shenme Shang? How's the Book of Mormon reading with Will and Caroline going? How's getting a Mac going? What's up with my External harddrive (I think I'd like it stored... in a closet though. How's Will and Caroline's LEGO movie? How many fingers am I holding up?Sorry, I was just out of Ideas. and this letter's really short. Don't worry, I'll be in New York with more exciting stories soon. Wo Ai Nimen- Di Bangyou Zhanglao

No comments:

Post a Comment