Thursday, April 14, 2011

Email Home December 20th 2010

Was Grammy's package the tree? If so I got it and love it... and was totally suprised by it :)
Wow... that's weird thinking they've moved from Fullerton and I probably won't see their house again... It's a big part of my childhood. But it'll be good for them to be closer to the rest of the family.
Yang Yang and Qing Qing's mom is going to be baptized on Christmas. She's been investigating on and off for the last year or so. Christmas is gonna be a busy day.
We've got transfers tomorrow. My companion, Elder Graham, who's spent his entire mission (over one year) in Flushing is finally going to Brooklyn. He's taking it pretty well. I was a little worried about it. See, the Chinese district leaders are kind of the APs of the Chinese program. We help plan transfers and make special rules for the Chinese program and we've been talking about sending Elder Graham to Brooklyn for about 3 transfers now but it now finally feels right. It'll be good for him. I didn't have the easiest time leaving Brooklyn after one year but I've learned a lot in doing so.
Ummmm... Merry Christmas! Talk to you on Saturday!
Elder Benjamin James Eddy
    • 狄俊明长老

No comments:

Post a Comment