Monday, December 6, 2010

Email Hme November 1 2010



I've tried calling the doctor to schedule an appointment - I've apparently got to learn that doctors work at different times than the times I'm at home - after nine o'clock at night. Hopefully I'll get an appointment before the end of the week.
We had a baptism this sunday for Brotehr Zong Zuo-Ling 宗作领. He was such a quick baptism but such a great brother to teach. He reminded me a lot of King Lamoni and his Father who in their humility beleived anything Ammon and his brothers, the missionaries said. On the otehr hand he also reminded me of Captain Moroni - He's very zealous about helping China.
I feel like my mission has opened my eyes to a much larger and complicated world but also made it possible for me to find my place and friends needed for my part in changing it.
It makes me so pleased to hear that you're doing the essentials of family scripture study, prayer, and family home evening - It is treuly amazing the strength and enthusiasm that comes from a sincere effort to study and apply the word of God. There's a scarily sharp contrast when those things are neglected, so 加油!(jia you (jya yo) add oil, ie keep going!)



I love you all!



"A man filled with the love of God, is not content with blessing his family alone, but ranges through the whole world, anxious to bless the whole human race.”

- Jospeh Smith

Elder Benjamin James Eddy

狄俊明长老






No comments:

Post a Comment