Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Email Home Novmber 29 2010

Thanksgiving was really fun. We had a ward party with lots of normal american thanksgiving food. The Chinese members were pretty confused. China doesn't have wild turkeys like we do so most of them don't even know what the bird looks like and like me think it tastes really bland. Qing Qing really enjoyed the gravy... and was eating/drinking it by itself. May Asai, a little japanese girl, shared the history of thanksgiving which was really good because I think less than a quarter of the people there were american.


Chinese people find it really odd how close western people get to their dogs... They probably wouldn't understand why Grandma and Grandpa were sad. Send them my sympathies.

Shirt sizes ... I would say most chinese people range between and men's small or medium. I don't know if we have anybody who needs anything right now... They're too new or they've already got the clothes but I'll let you know.
Last monday Elder Graham and I started reteaching somebody Elder Gabrielsen and I taught over a year ago. Seems like her year here has been tough and she's matured a lot. We also found some new investigators last week. Sang Yang Yang, and Sean Nie.

Well, I love you all!

Elder Benjamin James Eddy

狄俊明长老

No comments:

Post a Comment