Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Email Home December 6 2010

Last saturday we got to help prepare food from the Bishop's storehouse with some recent converts. It was a great chance to show them what happens with our fast offerings.

It's been an interesting experience being a district leader for quite some time now. I think I initially took it upon myself to just supervise but I've been trying recently to inspire and help them grow, to realize greater potential for themselves.
Ummm... I don't have a coat. I honestly don't know what in the world happenedc to it... So maybe some money of my debit card would help. People keep telling me I'm not wearing enough and I just keep telling them I can handle it... It's snowing today...


Love ya!
Elder Benjamin James Eddy

狄俊明长老

No comments:

Post a Comment