Monday, December 6, 2010

Email Home November 8 2010

It's Raining Slush!


Well, I'm really excited to find out where he's going! (Zac, Ben's brother is awaiting his mission call)


I've got a doctors appointment at 4:30 on Friday - it's been quite the headache trying to find a doctor. Some are closed for a few weeks, othhrs don't accept new patients, some only let schedule appointments on certain days (they wouldn't let a me schedule a future appointment if i was calling on a wednesday), and others receptionists don't know which insurances they accept or under which circumstances they accept certain insurances. So, I'll be paying for it in cash. I don't know how much it costs though but I'll need some money on my debit card.



We went to Zong's house yesturday. He's so awesome. He did have a little confusion about baptisms for the dead though - haha. He also showed us where he grew up on google earth:



Latitude (Y):36.858403 Longitude (X):114.403328 around tehre in this tiny place called Beizhang.



Transfers are tomorrow and I'm still in FLushing with Elder Graham. Still district leader.



We had stake conference on sunday. I love our stake president. He's a weirdo but also somewhat of a genius. Kind of liek Dumbledore or something. Zong really liked his talk and asked if I could get a copy for him.



I've kinda got a head ache ... So I'll wrap this up. There's some things I'd like in a package but I have to get onto the church store to look it up but this computer's web browser is out of date and so I can't see the new church store.



Love you all,

Elder Benjamin James Eddy

狄俊明长老

No comments:

Post a Comment