Monday, September 6, 2010

Email Home Hanuary 11 2010- For Everyone

I had a weird dream a few nights ago. I went home. It was all pretty normal, everyone was happy to see me. I sat down to rest for a minute then I realized it was only janurary 2010! I had to get back! I kinda freaked out and panicked. I found a phone and tried to dial the number I had when I was in flushing - the only number I've memorized. but I kept dialing it wrong! I kept saying it over and over but dialing the wrong numbers. I was so scared. I had to get back to New York. after dialing over and over I woke up and was still shaking.
I kinda laugh about it now and realize it was a very Wizard of Oz-ish ending. haha. But I wasn't trying to go home. I was trying to leave.
Lian Xiao Jun was baptized on sunday. I'll throw in a picture of her. She's way awesome. We hardly had to do any actual teaching. She was the one who asked to be baptized. Now she wants to know when our next temple trip is. She already knows she can't go to the one on saturday because she won't be confirmed yet but she wants to know when next month's is. We haven't even planned it with the branch president yet. So, she's super awesome. I'll attach a picture.
Umm... i don't know what I want for my birthday. the only useful things might be money or... new white pants. But those will have to be hemmed. I think I'll just buy some on our next temple trip and have sister Lai hem them. Music's great. I LOVE the cd you got me for Christmas. Maybe the Testaments dvd. I would love to lend that to some recent converts or investigators. mayebe general conference on dvd for the same purpose. as long as there's mandarin. (but do not send me legacy :))

ummm... I don't care. Toiletries and food are useful, but if I get money you don't have to ship anything :)

Ummm...
Love you all, have a great week!
- Elder Eddy

No comments:

Post a Comment