Monday, September 6, 2010

Email Home February 8 2010

About the Suits, elder Law, he'll be heading home soon, he has 3 suits and says he'll give me 2. No, I didn't ask for them, he volunteered. Oh, I bought some white pants at the distribution center at the temple, sister Lai will fix em up for me.

Lynn is doing well. She admitted she's starting to beleive (after months). She's been refusing tea from her mom. We asked why. She said 'because it's a rule'. Elder Gabrielsen kept asking why. She said because she has faith. The ward's been really good about fellowshipping her so maybe we'll get a baptismal date soon :)
Elder gabrielsen says the quality of baptisms is based on the quality of missionaries teaching. He says the only people who have stayed active are the ones that he taught with me or Elder Graham. He says it's because it was those times where BOTH people in the companionship were obedient and were out there for the right reasons. I can't really tell you how my mission is going, but that's Elder Gabrielsen's opinion.

Ummm... My brithday went well. We went to Outback Steakhouse. Ummm... Not much is going on. I tihnk we're finally picking up some new investigators through english class. We don't get much success from tracting or talking to people on the street. we warm people up to us through english class and then invite them to learn about the gospel.

I love you all. Tell Mady thanks for the letters.
Love - Elder Eddy

No comments:

Post a Comment